Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey trot


Hey I'm here again
Today I did the turkey trot today I ran a 5k I ran with my friends Taylor , Anna,Steve (Anna's dad),and Bob( Bradly's dad).
We made up a name for the group it was turkey team and if someone wanted to join...they had to now a secret password it was gobble gobble but we thought it would be to easy so we changed it to oink oink.
Ahead it was Kim(Bradley's mom),Trent(Taylor's little brother) and Bradley.
we were trying to get ahead of them.So I did but I left my group behind so I was running then finally Bob caught up and we were running we passed a family running and the mom asked how old are you and i said 9 and she said well your doing awesome.
Me and Bob crossed the street and he said What about me I'm 37 she didn't tell me I was doing awesome!
Alex Gokey ran the 10k with his mom.
Thats all i have to say(type)
See ya Later!

No comments: